Some of the most cherished photos on your wedding day will be of you and your bridesmaids getting ready. It's the time to show them how much you appreciate them. Imagine sipping champagne in a set of elegant matching silk or satin robes. Your besties will feel so special. It makes for a great classic robe shot. You'll look gorgeous standing, sitting on a couch or propped up on a bed. They make a great bridesmaid gift especially if comfy and chic. Getting ready on the big day is even more memorable.
Tips on Choosing Bridesmaids Robes:
1. Style. Choose one that reflects your personality. Do you prefer a spa, wrap or a kimono robe? Perhaps you prefer an oversize shirt. Comfort is most important over style.
2. Cost. You can spend as little as $25 and as much as $150 depending on the fabric. Allow quality and comfort to guide you.
3. Color and Pattern. Mix and match colors and patterns to complement your wedding palette. It's practical to choose something they can wear again. Choose a different color or pattern for yourself.
4. Length. If too long, the robe will drag on the floor. A short style may shorten even more when tied with a belt. Get a list of your bridesmaids sizes before you order.
5. Details. Robes are generally simple. Lace accents on the sleeves and hem add a feminine touch. A great feature are pockets. They're useful for carrying small objects like lipstick and tissue. Tears will flow when your ladies see you for the first time in your gown.
6. Personalize. A monogram makes the gift more meaningful.
7. Include Mom. Ready-made mother-of-the bride robes are available. Getting one for your mother-in-law-to-be would be a thoughtful gesture.
We just had to include these casual bridesmaids T-shirts! They reflect perfectly the bride's style and the laid-back barn wedding theme. You may want to include a monogram on the back of your robe.
Your bridesmaids invest a lot of time, energy and effort into being part of your wedding. And they are happy to do it. A gift of a bridesmaids robe is an opportunity to thank them and show how much you appreciate them.
Check out our reviews on WeddingWire: https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/david-edward-photography-and-video-mooresville/35d139b5025f3613.html
To view our Photo Gallery go to: http://bit.ly/DEPhotoGallery
Find us at: https://dephotovideo.com/
Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/david.edwardphotography/
Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/mooresvillephotography/